Saturday, March 2, 2019

(3-2) Finalizing the Site

This week, I submitted the IRB to the board for approval, and I made my web application look better by designing the login/signup screen, having a home screen, and displaying cards in stacks (1 card appears as a card, 2 of the same card appear as two cards on top of each other, and 3 or greater of the same card appears as 3 cards).

There was a bug with the ERIC API involving the location of the folder on my web server, which caused issues when trying to get data from the remote server. This task has taken the longest due to  errors such as this (for all data has to be 100% correct in order to be authorized).

This week, I plan on continuing the development of my site by adding animations, adding buttons instead of hypertext links, and perhaps choosing a better color scheme. Additionally, I will continue implementing the ERIC API.

No comments:

Post a Comment