Monday, March 11, 2019

(3-11) Additional Work

This week, I added basic "share to Facebook" and "share to Twitter" buttons. Additionally, I reworked the site to have a richer user experience. However, this is still a work in progress. Additionally, I modified my site to log whenever someone logs in (for analysis purposes).

We hit another wall with the ERIC API. Somewhere in our process is some kind of authorization error that's stopping any communication from happening. I am currently troubleshooting.

This week, I plan on continuing developing the user experience of my site, and repairing the ERIC API. Secondly, I would like to log how often a user shares their game data to Facebook. Lastly, I would like to make some client for a teacher to add rewards to issue to students, and a place for students to see rewards they have/have not earned.

No comments:

Post a Comment