Sunday, February 24, 2019

(2-24) Finishing the IRB

This week, I finalized the IRB form. I plan on submitting it this week. Developing the survey turned out to be harder than I expected because we have to ask many quantitative questions that would help identify trends. I initially missed a lot of these possible questions, such as their preferred platform to play games. Additionally, the phrasing of certain questions, such as questions involving game attitude, mattered ("video games" and "computer games" have different meanings that would affect the result of the surveys).

Additionally, I have spent some time working on the user experience of the application. Rather than simply having a blank screen with text, as I originally had so I could focus on functionality, I now have nice login and signup screens.

Next week, I plan on submitting the IRB, finalizing the look and feel of my application, ensuring my app looks nice on mobile, and continuing to implement the ERIC API.

No comments:

Post a Comment