Saturday, February 16, 2019

(2-16) Surveys

This week, I finalized the survey questions required for the IRB application. There will be 2 surveys for students to take - one before, and one after.

The pre survey will contain questions involving game attitude. I believe this data will help find correlations involving system effectiveness to students who enjoy video games vs. students who do not.

The post survey will involve questions from the System Usability Scale, and the Technology Acceptance Model. These questions will aid in assessing the overall effectiveness of my system.

This week, I also tried to further the implementation of the Eric API. However, I ran into an issue involving the step in which the students grant my app privileges. When a student tries to log into the game server using their login credentials, it replies with "wrong username or password". This is most likely an issue with the data i'm sending to the game server's entry point, and the developer and I are currently working towards a solution.

My plan for this upcoming week is to submit the IRB and solve the ERIC API issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment