Sunday, December 9, 2018

(12-9) Goals for Winter Break

I was not able to work too much on the project this week due to finals. When I can, I will continue reading on the Eric API, and continue where I left off next week when I am finished with school.

I will continue to work on this project full time during winter break. My goal is to have a complete, finished site before I submit my midterm CREU assignment. This site will be able to successfully pull, and accurately display, data from the other servers.

Additionally, I will begin development of the achievement database that will store each user's progress. I currently have no experience with databases, so it will be a learning experience.

To do so, however, I will need to fully implement the Eric API. This will be another goal to achieve over winter break.

Lastly, I would like to actually use data from Canvas to display "progress" a player has toward earning a new card.

No comments:

Post a Comment