Wednesday, December 26, 2018

(12-26) More PHP

This week, I successfully parsed the game server's data with PHP. Additionally, I did so using classes and other various OOP methods. The cards are now displayed as "cards" on my site.

I tried to embed the ERIC API into my site, but it was just too difficult to do on my own. I did not exactly know what files to call in what order, and there are about twenty of them, all doing things I'm not too familiar with (such as making ad editing a database, exchanging encryption/decryption keys, etc.).

I plan on spending the next week talking to the developer of the API and embedding it in my site. I also plan on finalizing the database, learning how to read and edit this database from PHP, finalizing the card display (more than one of the same card show a stack design, rather than two whole cards), and splitting my site into two parts - one part for the teacher, and one for the student.

No comments:

Post a Comment