Monday, September 12, 2011

Progress Update

I have read through the articles "Wavelet-Based Multiresolution Features for Detecting Duplications in Images", "Improved DCT-based detection of copy-move forgery in images", and "A Survey of Copy-Move Forgery Detection Techniques."  I still plan on reading more information based on wavelet detection.

I have also been working on the Matlab tutorial.  I have been working with the interactive interface the most, however, I have started working on simple programs.  While working with the interactive interface I was dealing with matrices, variables, functions, logical operators, the colon notation, and other features.  While working with programs, I worked on for loops, while loops, branching, assignment, and I have started on recursion.

Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment