Sunday, April 21, 2019

(4-21) Next steps

My advisor and I have been struggling to get approved for a user study. The IRB organization hasn't responded, so we decided to prepare for an incredibly short (few days) user study in the case we get approved in the next week.

I am preparing by focusing on the user experience. My login page now looks clean and professional, and the color scheme of the site is now aesthetically pleasing. This week, I plan on finalizing the way the cardbook is displayed, with multiple instances of the same card stacked.

This week, I also ran into a roadblock. Suddenly, cards stopped being displayed on my site. I believe it's because of another key error due to someone accidentally altering keys (could possibly be me). I'm currently troubleshooting that before moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment