Tuesday, September 4, 2018

(8/25) First Week

I'd like to start off by saying how honored I am to be a part of this program. Looking at past blog entries has made me incredibly excited and optimistic about our future work. I am still fairly new to research projects in general, but I'm happy to be learning from my gifted mentor Dr. Kuo.

This last week, I focused on learning what our project was about. I also decided on which part of the project I would focus on developing, which was the reward system linking the application to the school grade-management system.

For now, I'll be looking at documentation regarding Canvas, the grade-management system used by New Mexico Tech, in search of any possibilities of using an API or any other way to be able to interface with data provided by Canvas.

-Donovan Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment